Beautifully Remodeled Home in Old Palo Alto
3 beds | 3 full baths | Lot 5,600 sf | Main House 1,889 sf | Detached Garage ±320 sf | Workshop ±150 sf
Prestigious Old Palo Alto Tudor home beautifully remodeled in 2018. 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, plus a sizeable finished attic room that can be converted into 4th bedroom, study room, or kids’ playroom. Gorgeously refinished hardwood floor throughout. Move‐in ready condition with new kitchen, bathrooms, double‐pane windows, plumbing, and paver driveway. High‐quality craftsmanship and high‐end finishes, including Thermador appliances. Detached 2‐car garage with 50‐Amp electric car charging. A workshop room (± 150 sf) attached to the garage. Award winning Palo Alto schools, within close proximity to Stanford University and downtown Palo Alto. Floor plan provider estimates square footage of the main house at ±2,174 sf, while county records show 1,889 sf (Buyer to verify).
- Beautifully remodeled in 2018 with permits using high-quality craftsmanship and high-end finishes.
- Formal living room. Formal dining room with crystal/brass chandelier.
- Thermador kitchen appliances.
- 2-car garage with 50-Amp electric car charging (Tesla).
- Garage workshop space (±150 sf).
- New landscape and paver driveway.
- New sewer & water supply lines, new furnace, new water heater.
- Sewer & gas lines installed underground to the edge of the garage for future remodel possibility.
- Nest Hello Smart-home video doorbell controlled via smartphone.
- Original house constructed in 1930 with redwood building materials.
- Award winning top Palo Alto schools (Walter Hays Elementary, Jordan Middle, Palo Alto High)